Case study: Emergenetics UK
Project: Event logistics
Emergenetics is an organisational development company dedicated to realising the potential of people in organisations. Emergenetics provides accurate, versatile psychometric profiling and high energy training programmes to drive individual, team and organisational performance.
Exhibitions are a significant part of Emergenetics' business development strategy - they are in the business of people after all! Over the past few years, they have attended multiple lead-generating events and since identified many more future opportunities across the UK.
With the increased logistical workload and time out of the office for set-up/pack-down, Steve and the team quickly realised they would need support to expand their presence at exhibitions.
They approached us to take on this responsibility - meeting the objective of delivering their first-class brand to conferences and exhibitions nationwide.
The main event
Emergenetics exhibit at events such as the World of Learning Conference at Birmingham NEC and the CIPD Annual Conference and Exhibition at Manchester Central Convention Complex. For all of the exhibitions they attend we provide the following services:
- Liaison with the exhibition organisers regarding set-up and pack-down logistics.
- Collection of stand and equipment from the Emergenetics team at an agreed time.
- Transportation of the stand and all promotional material to the venue.
- Set-up of the stand including a photo update to the team to ensure their brand is represented accurately.
- Dress of the exhibition stand with promotional items and marketing literature ready for the opening of the exhibition.
- Relieve the team from the stand at the end of the conference and ensure all items are packed down and stored appropriately ready for the next exhibition.
- Transportation of the stand and all equipment back to their secure location.
Through using our services the Emergenetics team benefit from the following results:
- A professional, eye-catching exhibition stand.
- A relaxed, fresh-faced Emergenetics team who can focus purely on generating conversations and leads.
- An average saving of 1.5 days per event, allowing the team more time to reinvest in further business development.
By supporting their exhibitions on a regular basis, we have built a strong relationship with Emergenetics and are now a fully integrated part of their extended team. It's great to be able to help them in expanding their reach and attending more of the shows which are so important to their business. Working with them as part of this ongoing partnership is an absolute pleasure, so much so we now class Steve, Kylie, and the rest of the team as friends.